The M-Race Salopettes have a radical design developed by Henri Lloyd with Team Ineos UK for their America's Cup challenge.
Engineered from a new Gore-Tex technology, Infinium ~ it is aimed at the active racing sailor who doesn't want to compromise performance in warmer climes.
The White Label, Gore-Tex Infinium is made for when Performance and Comfort take priority over Waterproofness.
Extremely Lightweight, Highly water resistant, Very Breathable and Totally Windproof it is incredibly comfortable to wear.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Infinium©
- Seam sealed for added durability and finish
- Stretch jersey body with high air permeability
- YKK AquaGuard Zippers©
- 2-way front zip with gusset in lower section
- Elastic cord adjustment in waist
- Heat transfer reinforcement to knees and seat