The AERO-FOIL long sleeved rash top from Henri-Lloyd can be worn under or over your buoyancy aid.
Boasting UPF+50 protection with flexible and strong flat-locked seams for next to skin comfort, the nylon and spandex material mix provides the perfect blend of protection and movement during bursts of activity.
Contrast colour lower arm panels have been added as a safety feature making being spotted easier when capsized at water level.
- 91% Nylon 9% Spandex
- highly abrasion resistant jersey with UPF+50 to main body and sleeves
- 93% Nylon 7% Spandex mesh to underarms and side panels
- Precision seam placement to avoid chafing during vigorous activity bursts
- Silicone print to hem to help keep in place
- Flexible yet strong Flat-locked seams